Monday 27 July 2015

2015 spring/summer pictures

I know I'm very bad at updating this blog, my apologies. 

Well we survived the heat wave of 2015. Not often is the north coast of British Columbia on fire watch, but it was this year. Now we're enjoying cool/wet weather at the start of our summer Steelhead season, and we're very happy for it!

 Enjoy the pictures. Wally @ Spey Lodge Inc.



Tom with a great Haida Gwaii Steelhead.


Gina sight fished this beauty!


Mark with guide Mike and a monster Spring Steelhead


Speyship on a Haida Gwaii remote stream 
Will with guide Justin and a Skeena Steelhead


David with a nice Spring Steelhead

Joey with a May Spring Salmon

Tipi for overnight trips

Guide Peter with an early Spring Salmon
Testing the new airboat on the lake


Taku Salmon

Owen @ work with Dad. He helped Glyn secure this Chinook for a pic


Friend Bill Drury and me on the Skeena

Mike with our first summer run of the season!

 Thank you to all our Spring and Summer guests. I'll try to add some summer Steelhead pic in early fall, but no promises.

My very best,

Walter Faetz
Spey Lodge Inc. 

No comments: